Who is the processing manager in respect of your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by LaLiga Group International, S.L., with Corporate Tax ID No. B05421805 and registered office at Calle Torrelaguna 60, 28043 Madrid.
Contact the LaLiga Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Where do we get your personal data from?
LaLiga will process the data that you provide us with directly on the registration form (name, last name, email, country, company, position, telephone number, product or service of interest).
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
- Management of requests for information about LaLiga Tech products and services:We inform you that the personal data you provide in the contact form (name, last name, email, country, company, position, telephone number, product or service of interest), as well as personal data that you provide through the contact email address provided for this purpose, will be processed by LaLiga for the purposes of managing your request for information and, where appropriate, sending you documentation on LaLiga Tech products and services.
The legal basis for the aforementioned purposes is that the treatment is necessary for the application of the request of the interested party of pre-contractual measures by virtue of the provisions of art. 6.1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data that we process will be kept for as long as the purposes that prompted the gathering of said data persist and/or as long as you do not revoke the consent that you gave, or as long as you do not exercise your rights of erasure, objection or limitation of processing.
In this sense, LaLiga will keep your personal data duly blocked for the following conservation period with the sole purpose of attending to responsibilities of any kind that may arise:
- Management of requests for information about the products and services of LaLiga Tech the data provided for the management of requests for information about the products and services of LaLiga Tech will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists and, once it is finished, during the statute of limitations for legal actions that may arise from it.
Said personal data will be erased once the term stated above ends.
To what recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties. However, LaLiga may disclose the personal data and any other information on the user when required to do so by public authorities performing the functions legitimately attributed to them and pursuant to the applicable provisions.
Likewise, LaLiga may provide personal data and any other information of the user when required by public authorities in the exercise of the functions that are legitimately attributed and in accordance with the provisions that are applicable.
Similarly, some of the subcontractor entities of LaLiga may access the personal data and information as processing managers or assistant-managers providing a necessary service to LaLiga, as indicated in each of the purposes of the section “What is the purpose of processing your personal data?” These service providers sign a contract whereby they have the obligation to use your personal information solely for the provision of the services detailed in this Policy.
What are your rights when you provide your personal data?
We inform you that you may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure, portability and limitation of processing with LaLiga:
What are your rights as a user?
- Right of access: You have the right to receive a confirmation of whether LaLiga is processing your personal data, as well as accessing said data.
- Right of rectification: You may request the amendment or rectification of inexact personal data.
- Right of erasure: You may request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right of limitation of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of processing your data, in which case they will only be kept to bring or defend claims.
- Right of objection: You may object to the processing of your data for the purpose you specify. LaLiga will stop processing your data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or to bring or defend claims.
- Right of transfer: If it is permitted by the web, you may exercise the right to transfer your data, in a commonly used, structured format with machine reading, and transfer them to another processing controller.
How can I exercise my rights?
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The exercise of your rights shall be free of charge.
Last of all, if you consider that you are not satisfied after exercising your rights or that the processing of your personal data by LaLiga is not aligned with the regulations on data protection, you can contact the LaLiga Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com or submit a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency on its website, www.aepd.es